Friday, December 5, 2008

He Read My Lips

Yes, he did...



I was having problem with my Nokia 6230 ~ the birthday gift he gave me 4 years ago on my 30th birthday, everytime when I went on gprs to surf the internet. It was not a good browsing & downloading with that 6230 compared to his N73. Perhaps I'm jealous coz his is a 3G phone and mine not but I am still fortunate enough that I didn't have to spend from my own pocket to buy a handphone for myself. As long as I could make & receive call & sms, snappy pics & internet browsing, that would be great enough for me who's not technology-savvy with mobiles ;p


But, the surprise was a SURPRISE!


As I entered my bedroom after taking a warm shower lastnite with my lavender towel wrapped around my body, my elder girl was with him on the bed saying "Mummy, I have something for you..." and she gave me a piece of paper which she folded into two, made it as a card with her drawings of the faces of her family on it, and words wishing "Happy Anniversary to Mummy & Baba ~ I Love You, from Adlin". I was touched, I thanked her and I asked "How do you know it's my anniversary?" At that time, he came hugging me from my back, surprised me with the box with a big red ribbon on it, wishing "Happy Anniversary, I Love You..." with a peck on my cheek. It was a surprise indeed!! I was stunned few seconds before I replied "Thank You" with a big smile on my face and kissed him.








He just couldn't wait to give it to me on The Day ~ 7th December. It's our 11th Anniversary... ;)






No comments: