Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life

It has been long since I last blogging here...though I still blog at another.
Just to update that I've been very busy with my career....loads of office works, meetings and attending seminars. Next week will have to attend another 2-day seminar, which means my office works will be stucked again with hundreds of emails to be read and memos, notes, instructions and files stacked on my desk once I get back to office.
I'm just too tired and sleepy now. Last nite a friend rang me up at 11.30pm to share her marriage problem she's facing and seeking my advice. We talked until 4.ooam, till my battery went flat and I had to charge my handphone and continued listening to her problem with my phone charging and my ears felt the heating from the phone. I really felt sorry for her...Husbands / Men - How I am not biased towards them when stories came to me are always in similarities! Well, talking from experience too perhaps *sigh*
Just to share the gist of it...as a wife, of course the interference of a third party will rock a marriage and worst if it breaks the relationship of the husband and wife, and destroy the 10 years' happiness they have built living with love and affection towards each other as a family with a pair of lovely children. But everything changed within past six months when the husband started to have a relationship with a night club singer...whom later fell in love and had an affair. I felt so disgusted with that kind of husband she had ~ disgusted with a man who does not know to value his wife & family he owns, the sacrifices of his wife of 10 years but highly appreciates his 6 months old girlfriend most. Disgusted with the comparison he made between to two when he is too blinded with the love affairs he created ~ to choose a night club singer instead of his educated wife, a graduate teacher who's currently pursuing her masters degree, who is very mild and soft spoken, very modest and kind, very loving and responsible. Sorry to say this, but, What a LOW CLASS taste you have, Mister!
To my friend, be strong...you have all the qualities inside you so please don't make yourself down. You should be proud that you are far much better than her, that you are not losing if you give in. Think positively that you are winning because you don't deserve a man like him and not because he doesn't deserve to have you. Have faith...I'm all ears for you when you need me. Take care!

No comments: