Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cupcakes



I've wanted to make this entry since last week but was always busy and forgotten to upload these pics. Since my boss today is in Singapore for her business trip, only now I have the opportunity to do so...



The cupcakes was made by Lynn, my colleague...very sweet, as sweet as she is...but I was on medical leave when she brought the cupcakes to office. Very sweet of her also, she mms-ed me the pics...



showing mine...

Wasn't that sweet and lovely?


I asked Lynn to keep for me till I came the next day. It was indeed so yummy....and that was actually the second time Lynn made us personalised cupcakes. Previously she made this one...




Thank you Lynn! Love you....mmmuahhs!!!


3 comments:

pinkyfrog said...

ceria nye cup cake dia. Saya tak suka makan cupcake. Tp suke tengok cupcake.

Anonymous said...

cantik cupcakes dia...i prefer muffin biasa...


-Cello-

POP said...

semalam dia buatkan muffin choc chip & almond...lupa lak nak amek gambo dah terus ngappp sampai selesai...hehe