Well, pics of my new diet! Now that I have to control on the bad cholesterol in my body. So slim yet so high cholesterol eh? Hmmm...you'll never know! Yupp, my total cholesterol contents is 7.4 when a healthy person should be less than 5.2....and the bad cholesterol contents is 5.17 when it should be less than 2.58. Hwaa...that's too high, huh! :( And I'm on medication now to reduce my cholesterol. I don't like the pills...the one taken at night makes my legs cramp and when I asked doc yesterday, she said that's the effect of taking the cholesterol pills. Doc gave me Caltrade to top up my calcium needs in order to lessen the cramps. But that's for a week trial and if the cramps still persist, then next week doc needs to change the medicine for me. Maybe it's not suitable for me...
Worst, my blood test shows that I have no Hep. B surface antibody...it is stated as "0" - zero, nil! So, I have to get 3 doses of vaccine, the first dose was given to me yesterday and OUCCHH! it's painful, OK! My second dose will be on 15th June 2009 and the third dose will be on 16th November 2009....and I shall have my antibody by then :)))


.gif)
3 comments:
kurus tapi kolestrol tinggi. lucky u check kan.
quaker chewy tu my feveret...sedapp
ye arrr zayed, i pun cam tak sangka jek kolesterol tinggi...hehe
plug,
sedap giler kan quaker chewy tu!
Post a Comment