2010
January - I got my promotion
June - Appointment as Director for 2 companies
August - Admission to OUM for Master of Management postgraduate program is successful, my studies shall commence in January 2011
October - Being offered to work in a reputable organisation with more than double the current pay
October - Hubby obtained his official order for an Australian programme
I wish I could grab all the falling stars...
But, with only two hands...I couldn't have them all at one time.
After due consideration, thinking wisely and for the benefit of my family...I have to make some sacrifices. The decision is, I'm taking a one year unpaid leave, I have to reject the better offer, I will postpone my studies and follow my hubby to Australia.
The changes in life...family comes first! We will begin a new life in Melbourne next year ;-)
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.gif)
4 comments:
waa kak pop...pasni jd warga ostolia laa...bleh mrasa dok negara org..all the best yaaa..kena rajin berblog tau..rindu nnt
thanks sb! since sy tak keje nti, sy rasa sy ada byk masa utk online..hehe
wahhhh...congrats on all the good news...tak terima pun okay...
yes l do agreed...family come first...
mesti besh dok kat melb nanti...
cello,
sometimes we cannot be selfish to ourselves, when we know there are other people who need us...especially our loved ones.
I hope my sacrifices are worth while and appreciated :)
Post a Comment