Saturday, January 24, 2009

Break-O'Day

I hate working on Saturday and just don't understand why my company still insist on five and a half working days a week while the government sectors and most of the private sectors are closed on Saturday. It seems not effective and a waste of electricity to work only four hours on Saturday. Why do I say that? Becoz, most of the big bosses ~ the management, are not coming to work and yet the staffs are required to come to work....so everybody seems not in the mood to work since it is already a weekend and Saturday is just a "playtime". Normally we will have breakfast, whether it is pot-luck in the office or on someone's kindness to give a treat or bring a homecook food or we go elsewhere outdoor. So, today we have an outdoor breakfast at The Coffee Bean, Pavilion. The picture shows my breakfast this morning ~ a set of Break-O'Day and a cranberry scone, with coffee. A heavy breakfast for me and I can later skip my lunch :) I love the cranberry scone! I just love cranberries ~ my all time favourite is cranberry juice.



Then we had photoshooting :)


The boy is my superior's son.


So, that's my funtime Saturday working! :D









No comments: