Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Change!

Hehe...I just want to have a change! I learned from my friend on how to change the background and I am so happy now that I did it successfully on my blog!! Yeayyy!!! OK, I am never ashamed to admit I am not that IT savvy...and my friends, I'm sure you guys know that too...right? So, lemme share this with you...I have this friend whom I always read her blog and I always see her blog changes background...and always she has nice, cute backgrounds...which I always admire. So, I asked her, "how do you do that?" and she's very nice and helpful to help me. She taught me how to do it, and I tried doing it myself. It was a try and error though...but I am happy that I made it, YES! YES! YES!
So, what do you think? Like it? This is my first attempt. See what I can do in future... ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool..lawa